Pages From My Skin

Friday, February 20, 2009

EYES EARNED REFLECTION

My life has taken so many turns
Evolutionary changes I cannot fully articulate
Insides out
Heart evolved vulnerable
Blood pumped beyond capacity
Poetry & Storytelling
Reflections I forever reminisce
Turns that have brought me to you
Beaches and black nights
Stars and still water
Raging waters and beige rocks
Sun and cold sand
Hot nights and moon blinks
Eyes earned reflection
March 1st: I leave to Iquitos, Peru
The largest city in the world non-accessible by road
10 days in the jungle
New pores scheduled to blossom
4 day hike to Machu Picchu
One night in Aguas Calientes
2 days to Lake Titicaca
South America's largest lake by volume
Nearly 4,000 feet above sea level
Flights booked
Buses/Trains to take
Mountains to climb and waters to wade
Spirit expand

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home