Pages From My Skin

Sunday, August 9, 2009

SIERRA DEMULDER BRINGS HOME 2009 NATIONAL POETRY SLAM CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

Sierra DeMulder,

You have transformed beyond any of our imaginations. Somewhere in Florida, you have altered the wind's electricity. My only regret is that I was not there to witness the eruption in your belly. I can only imagine your excitement. Your long awaited moment has transfixed itself in the present.

I truly hope that this opportunity or rather this achievement will keep motivating you to push forward. You have changed our lives. Now, you are changing others. Don't lose your truth. Continue to fly love. Just remember...you never needed a tangible existence to prove your worth. However, use it to remind you how great you are and all that you are capable of.

The Collective is so proud.

-Fascious

P.S. How come I didn't get this "mass" text that you apparently sent everyone else? What's really good!??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home